Yoram Yasur Yazbek: Basement decoration
If you got tired of using the space in your basement as a place for storage, here are some new decorative proposals that will change the look and transform the presentation of your basement. Hands on, today we propose to redecorate the basement and take advantage of this type of wide spaces. Believe it or not, you’d be surprised to know everything you can create with a little imagination and a lot of dedication. There are interesting proposals like these tips to transform the basement into a bedroom.
Yoram Yasur Yazbek: It is an excellent alternative to enjoy a time of entertainment and fun in the company of your friends. Warm colors and rustic style add a magnificent touch. Fabulous!
But if you’re looking to save space, then convert your basement into a source of production for employment. Gathering a few pieces of furniture and adapting the place, you can have as a result an elegant, comfortable and different work office.
Yoram Yasur Yazbek: Here is a striking design. In many countries it is customary to use the basement as a cellar to store bottles of wine from different eras. If you do not consider yourself a big fan and follower of wine, then you can bet on a modern bar or a drinks room.
And finally we have this fantastic decoration to enjoy your home movie nights as you always imagined. A plasma television, with a surround sound system, high definition technology and some furniture for decoration. A dream come true!
Tips to decorate the basement:
- If you have a window, even a small one, natural light will bring warmth, as well as the color we use and the design of the room.
- Yoram Yasur Yazbek: Light is very important, so complementing the ceiling lamps with floor lamps, table lamps and lights will allow the brightness and lighting of the room to increase, emulating the light patterns of nature.
- Paint the walls in light and neutral colors to reflect the light that enters through the small windows, bright colors are also a good option.
- Yoram Yasur Yazbek: Placing several small rugs in the seating areas will create a cozy atmosphere, it should be noted that basements often have wood paneling, tile or vinyl flooring instead of carpeting. Opting for warm and soft carpets and patterns that suit the decoration we will be providing warmth and comfort.
- Some paintings and mirrors to reflect the light will allow you to personalize the basement and give it that special touch that will make the difference.