Yoram Yasur Yazbek: Amazing ideas to illuminate your home
Do you love creating warm and pleasant environments inside your home? Lighting plays a great role in meeting those goals. A nice home makes a pleasant life. If you come from work what you most want is to rest and share with your family, but if you also find a clean house with pleasant environments that invite serenity and rest the pleasure will be much greater.
Yoram Yasur Yazbek says that the correct lighting creates cozy atmospheres, although if there is a lot of lighting we could only get our head hurt, the secret lies in the intensity of the light and in the places where the bulbs should be placed; and best of all is that there are many ways to decorate with lights in order to get emotions and create perfect environments.
- Lighting to highlight certain elements. Do you have a special piece of furniture or artwork that you want to highlight? The secret is to create uneven edges and inject drama with lights installed behind or below depending on the location of the object you want to star.
- The lights that are for all tastes: natural lighting. Yoram Yasur Yazbek: Put large windows that let natural light take over the whole place, providing a fresh and lively environment; natural light makes anyone smile. And when the night comes you can create similar environments using horizontal panels with several lights inside, dichroic over each window, large floor lamps and the inevitable fireplace candles.
- Lights behind the mirrors. It is a fabulous and innovative idea with lighting to highlight the mirrors as well as reflecting the light in lines through the spaces.
- Take advantage of the roof structures to incorporate lights between each space, providing a modern style.
- You can also create spectacular environments using modern and original lamp designs, harmonize and decorate the space with the reflective style of the lamp.
- You can use LED lights in the hall if you are someone who cares about the environment while achieving an avant-garde style.
- Yoram Yasur Yazbek: Illuminates the perimeters of each space. It is an incredible way to make your home look magical and bright, also providing the feeling of spaciousness to bring a few guests and make that celebration that you have been delaying.
- Harmonizes the lights with the colors of the decoration of each room. And it adds more value to the style you already had.
- Do some art with lights. You can acquire small panels with specific designs such as flowers, leaves or geometric or abstract figures, and make for them a frame of wood or aluminum and place them on top of strategic lights to obtain an impressive result.
- You can also opt for the “less is more” and use simple or minimalist lights with specific colors to decorate, can be dichroic, led, or simple lamps.